Reserving and Paying For Your Puppy
Contact me before you pay a deposit for a puppy to ensure that a puppy is available for you.
Methods of Payment:
* personal check (requiring 2 weeks to clear before a puppy can leave)
* money order (requiring 2 weeks to clear before a puppy can leave)
Regular payments or final payments:
* cash at the time your puppy is picked up
* personal check (requiring 2 weeks to clear before a puppy can leave.)
* money order (requiring 2 weeks to clear before a puppy can leave.)
* debit/credit card or PayPal
Checks and money orders must have 2 weeks to clear before a puppy can leave, so I can not accept checks and money orders on the day a puppy is to be picked up. Please send those in advance.
PayPal processes credit/debit cards, and does not require that you open an account with them. There are no extra fees to you (the buyer) from PayPal, as their fees come out of my account. Look for a link such as "pay as a PayPal Guest" or "pay without logging in to PayPal" if you do not want to use a PayPal account.
A $250 deposit is required to hold a puppy until shortly after weaning. This deposit goes toward the puppy's price (it is included in the price).
If you need to pay a different amount not offered by this web site, you can send payment via PayPal to , or e-mail me and I will send you an e-mail with a link to click that is specifically customized for the needed payment amount.